We are dedicated to the safety of our staff and guests during this pandemic. We have implemented additional cleaning and disinfecting protocols and guest service practices according to new industry standards. Please visit Kauai with Aloha and respect for the community in your hearts.
- Check in time is from 3PM, Checkout no later than 10AM. We are not able to offer any exceptions.
- Final balance will be charged to your card of record on the arrival day.
- Masks are required at all times when on the property away from your
- On Kauai, social distancing, hand washing and wearing of face masks are
required when out in public, in all stores and when going in and leaving
restaurants and bars.
- Staff is available on some days in the office but may be limited. Guests
are welcome to contract us on the after-hour cell phone 8 to noon or
other hours for urgent requests.
- We are happy to help where to go, what to do, however we are not
offering guide or hiking book loans or maps at this time.
General cleaning practices for all guest areas.
Your suite will be cleaned, sanitized/disinfected and rechecked by management prior to arrival. (Using protocols established by the Hotel Industry and Air B&B guidelines).
- Frequently touched surfaces such as, not limited to • Doorknobs and handles • Light switches / plugs • Remote controls • Tables • Fans • Lamps and clocks • Window parts and coverings • Keys, safes• Railings • Garbage cans and recycling bins • Sinks • Appliances • Kitchenware • all furniture • Toilets • Showers and tubs • Shower curtain change • hangers • Hair dryer • Vacuum, etc. will all be cleaned or washed as appropriate and disinfected.
- All common area touch surfaces such as, not limited to • Doorknobs and handles • Light switches / plugs • laundry equipment • deck Tables and Chairs •message board • Railings • Garbage cans and recycling bins • foot wash• smoking area, etc. will all be cleaned or washed as appropriate and disinfected.
Cleaning supplies and disinfectant will be in your suite for your use.
Experts recommend removal of all reading materials, throw pillows, extra linens, extra kitchen utensils, supplies, and similar items to ensure all remaining areas are properly disinfected.
Beach towels and chairs will be left on the deck or in the suite for use during your stay.
Mid-stay housekeeping services are suspended at this time for Vacation Rentals and In-room housekeeping is suspended for Inn suites.
On site coin operated laundry is available from 8am – 8pm daily.
Inn guests additional notes
Masks are required inside the Inn, except in your suite and while eating. Masks are also required anywhere on our property away from your room.
Breakfast will follow social distancing guidelines at the main table and side tables.
Breakfast menu may be limited during the learning curve.